Original Healing Salve
Original Healing Salve - a "must-have" for every home
Truly unique and possibly the most versatile product you will ever meet, our Original Healing Salve is simply an essential. Based upon our family's original 150 year old natural medicine, this powerful skin healing salve is quickly becoming a favorite among health practitioners, doctors, and Mom's around the world. Safe for children and adults of all ages.
• Clinical study shows ability to manage bacteria and candida naturally
• Unique and versatile - use for just about everything for your skin!
• Absolutely food grade and pure enough to eat.
• Never tested in any way on laboratory animals
• 150 year old Indigenous medicine based
• Unique pine and fir extract blend makes this salve extremely effective and active
Apply to the affected area 2-4 times per day or as needed. If needed, cover with a bandage. Do not dress with gauze , rather use regular band-aids or non-absorbent Telfa style bandaging for larger applications. Keep the area moist with Puremedy to speed up
the healing process.
Before applying to an affected area, test for any allergic reactions by rubbing a small amount on the forearm. Do not use if allergic
or hypersensitive to any ingredient in this salve. If the condition persists or worsens, consult with your health care provider.
To relieve symptoms associated with a wide variety of skin issues including:
Wounds, deep cuts, severe burns, sunburn, itchy rash, skin infection, weeping sores, gangrene, insect bites, spider bites, boils, to draw out foreign matter from the skin, ingrown hairs, post surgical incision, bed sores, yeast infection, pressure ulcers, hemorrhoids, blood poisoning, dog bites, orally (gingivitis, etc), diabetic foot sores, apply to increase blood circulation to skin, apply in nasal passages for sinus issues, use as a deodorant, use as a night cream to draw out impurities and toxins from the skin, and much more.
• Organic Calendula
• Organic Echinacea
• Organic extra virgin Olive oil
• Organic beeswax
• Wild harvested Pine resin
• Wild harvested Canadian fir balsam
• Organic Elder flower and bark
EWG ingredients score: